According to the Environmental Protection Agency, space heating accounts for about 34% of all residential energy use. If you wish to lower that number, you might consider investing in a system that uses propane, heating oil, or another type of clean-burning fuel. For more information, call Tri-Gas & Oil at (888) 556-6173.
- Would you like to learn more about the benefits of propane? Check out this page from UsePropane.com.
- Selecting the right residential propane tank can be challenging. For help, turn to this page from Propane101.com.
- Are you thinking of buying a tankless water heater? Check out the pros and cons at this page from EnergySavers.gov.
- Heating and cooling make up the highest percentage of home energy use. Learn how you can reduce heating and cooling costs at EnergyStar.gov.
- Are you trying to cut down on your total energy consumption? Visit this page from the Environmental Protection Agency.